Our New 2017 Program is
about linking artist together
to learn and grow.
What is a mentor?
A mentor assist with the development of your artistic practise. You can state the areas you are looking for assistance with.
This may include:
- Skill development in a specific art form
- Developing work for exhibition
- Putting an proposal together for a gallery
- Marketing your work
- Collaborative projects
Who can apply?
For the opening intake we are looking a artists working at professional level. We class a professional as anyone who has exhibited, sold artwork or won awards. Any person living in Ipswich Greater Region can apply.
Once the program is establish it will be offered to all artists.
Cost of the program
There are no up front fees. We are hoping to develop a social enterprise to sustain the program overtime. Six months into the program you will be require to:
- Contribute to an art retreat and assist with organising
- Consider mentoring someone or assist with fundraising
- First 18 weeks meeting one on one with your mentor for 3 to 4 hour per week.
- Organising and running art retreats every 6 months
- Second 18 weeks meet with your mentor and work for the network for 3 hours per week or fundraise.
- Last 18 weeks work for the network for 3 hour per week or fundraise.
- Decide on merit
- And their ability to contribute to the Ipswich art community.
- Application close 30th Sept
- Finalist announced mid October
- Participants announced 3rd Dec
- Program commences Feb 2017
To apply message us for application from